Description of Virtcello V2 Virtcello For Android APK DownloadVirtCello v2 (c) PGBapps, is an app for emulating the Cello. This Cello is a musical instrument with a twist. Use of orientation sensor and a tilt of the device changes the Cello fingerboard notes, while accelerometer allows for reverberation of Cello notes.
Features and Description
- Fingerboard strings/notes with tilt/twist of the device.
- Informational About This Application help from the device menu button.
- Reverb slider setting to adjust reverb sensitivity or turn on/off reverb. Press a note button and shake the device.
- Fingerboard tilt/twist slider on/off setting which also changes the fingerboard position.
- Visible displays showing reverb and sensitivity, and fingerboard position (from tilt or slider).
- Settings include display mode on/off or partial, and throttle level for adjusting to older devices.
- Settings also include reverb Y or X axis to adjust for smartphones and tablets.
The app is written to be played holding the device horizontally, and tilting/twisting the device up/down (along the Y or long axis, or X axis on some devices) to change the fingerboard notes, and to gently shake the device left/right to enable reverb. Example usage, is shown in our youtube.com videos:
This app has been tested with Android Jellybean, IceCreamSandwich, and Froyo, but is best recommended for JellyBean and KitKat devices. The settings for display mode, throttle level and audio method are provided to help with older devices as needed. High throttle equals lower processing for the app on the device.
Current version: VirtCello v2.4.2
|1.5 and up||July 28, 2014||50+||PGB Apps|
Download APK File ()