The Versus Sports Simulator delivers rankings, game predictions, and statistics for hundreds of professional and collegiate teams. The app uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to generate weekly team ratings w
hich are used to rank teams, predict game scores, and power the Game Simulator.
The Game Simulator, available for unlimited use through auto-renewing subscription, allows you to simulate any possible matchup and view the predicted scores along with a side-by-side stats analysis.
- NCAA College Football (FBS, FCS, D2, and D3) - NAIA College Football - NCAA College Basketball (Division I) - NFL Football - NBA Basketball - MLB Baseball - NHL Hockey
* Team Rankings: View overall performance rankings, power rankings, offensive and defensive rankings, schedule rankings, and win/loss statistics
* Conference/Divisional Rankings: View rankings of conferences or divisions for each sport to analyze relative strength
* Game Simulator: Simulate games between a limited number of teams to see predicted scores and side-by-side statistics
* Predictions: View one prediction per day for each sport during regular and post season
Paid Subscription Features (available via In-App Purchase per sport):
* Game Simulator: Compare any two teams and simulate the final score if the two teams were to meet at either location or a neutral venue
* Predictions: View predictions for every single scheduled game, including final score, points spread, and total points
The Versus Sports Simulator was developed by Steve Pugh, an American mathematician who has won several prediction accuracy awards and is regarded as a pioneer in sports statistics.
Follow us on Twitter @VersusSportsSim.
DISCLAIMER: The Versus Sports Simulator is not affiliated with any league, conference, team, or other sports organization. Game simulations and predictions are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for wagering. Score predictions are generated using an advanced mathematical technique using win/loss and scores data and do not take into account weather, time of day, player injuries, or any other external factors. ... Read more