Smartwatch Sync & Bluetooth Notifier 132.0 For Android APK Download
About this app:
Smartwatch Sync application allows establishing a Bluetooth connection between android device and android smartwatch or Android Wear smartwatch. When Smartwatch Sync is configured on both devices, SmartWatch Sync will display all notifications from your phone on your smartwatch screen.
Smartwatch Sync works with all android/ android Wear watches! All of chinas watches are supported.
Step-by-step guide (Full GUIDE with illustrations is available on our site: smartwatchsync.icu
1. Install SmartWatch Sync & Bluetooth notifier from Google Play BOTH on your Smartphone and Smartwatch device
2. Open SmartWatch Sync on your smartwatch. Click Enable Bluetooth button. Afterward, make Smartwatch discoverable by clicking Make discoverable.
3. Open Smart watch Sync app on your phone. Press "Enable Permissions" to allow SmartWatch Sync to access notifications. You will be sent to the Notification Settings screen of your phone, where you should Turn on tumbler for SmartWatch Sync. After you are done with settings, click back, to be redirected to SmartWatch Sync bt notifier app.
4. Click Enable Bluetooth and, after BT is enabled, click Connect device.
5. Find from the appeared list the bluetooth name of your Smart watch device and connect it.
6. Press "Pair/Ok" on both your devices and confirm pairing devices, if needed (click ok/allow). Done! Your android phone and android/wear watch are now connected!
Test your connection
You can test a connection by entering any text inside textinput Send msg field on your device. The bt notification should appear on your smart clock on the screen.
Consider buying PRO version:
1. No ads! 2. Ability to turn on/off notifications for specific applications. Set android smart watch app to only important notifications. For example only for messengers, so that other apps notifications wouldnt bother you.
Smartwatch Synchronization & bt notice app works with all watches, based on Android or Android Wear, such as: - Samsung watch models; - Chinas watches: garmin watch, fossil watch, ticwatch, fitbit watch, mobvoi, misfit, grape, fundo, kurio and many others!
1. Bluetooth Pairing Determine which pairing process or clock synchronization your device employs. The process for pairing devices can vary. Sometimes, for example, it involves tapping a code into your phone. Other times, you can just physically touch your phone to the device you want to pair it with. In some cases, you only have to hold down a button on the speaker to pair it with a phone. If youre not sure how to pair a device, refer user guide.
2. Discoverable mode Turn on discoverable mode on your swatch. Lets say you want to pair your phone with your cars infotainment system. First, go into your phones or iwatch app settings and tap on Bluetooth. Then depress the buttons on your infotainment system, usually on the steering wheel or center stack, to get it looking for the device. Once it finds your phone, the car may ask for a numeric code you need to confirm or input on your phone. After you do so, the devices should be paired.
Problems with BT pairing
1. Make sure the devices you are trying to pair are close each to other. Do not try to pair a phone with a keyboard or any not Android/Android Wear bluetooth based devices.
2. Power the devices off and back on. A soft reset sometimes can resolve an issue.
3. Lets say that faithful bluetooth connector speaker usually connects to your partner's smartphone itouch instead of yours. If you're having trouble with clock synchronization of your phone with the speaker, or wristwatch cuz speaker or iwatch is trying to activate its usual connection. Some older devices just try to connect with the last thing they paired with. If a Bluetooth device was previously paired with something else, turn off that other gadget.
4. Charge up both devices you're trying to pair. Some devices have smart power management that may turn off Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. ... Read more