Description of Numerical Methods & Analysis Pro 4.0 And Up For Android APK DownloadThe app is a complete handbook of Numerical Methods & Analysis which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mathematics & mechanical engineering programs & degree courses. The study is also used extensively in Artificial intelligence, algorithms, real time systems and machine learning.
This useful App lists 77 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in this application are:
1. Solution of algebraic and transcendental equations
2. Methods of solving roots of polynomial equations
3. Initial Approximation for an Iterative Procedure
4. Method of False Position
5. Newton-Raphson Method
6. General Iteration Method
7. Convergence of the Iteration Methods
8. Linear system of algebraic equations
9. Direct method for solving linear system
10. Guass elimination method
11. Guass jordan method
12. Iterative Methods
13. Gauss-Jacobi Iteration Method
14. Gauss-Seidel Iteration Method
15. Eigen value problems
16. Power method
18. Lagrange Interpolation
19. Linear Interpolation
20. Quadratic interpolation
21. Error of interpolation
22. Divided differences
23. Newtonâs Divided Difference Interpolation
24. Interpolation With Evenly Spaced Points
25. Relations between differences and derivatives
26. Newtonâs forward difference formula
27. Newtonâs Backward Difference Interpolation Formula
28. Spline function
29. Cubic Interpolation
30. Numerical Differentiation
31. Derivatives Using Newtonâs Forward Difference Formula
32. Derivatives Using Newtonâs Backward difference Formula
33. Derivatives using Divided Difference Formula
34. Numerical Integration and Integration Rules Based on Uniform Mesh Spacing
35. Trapezium Rule
36. Error in Trapezium Rule
37. Composite trapezium rule
38. Simpsonâs 1/3 Rule
39. Error in Simpsonâs 1/3 Rule
40. Composite Simpsonâs 1/3 Rule
41. Simpsomâs 3/8 Rule
42. Romberg Method
43. Romberg method for the trapezium rule
44. Romberg method for the Simpsonâs 1/3 Rule
45. Gauss-Legendre Integration Rules
46. Gauss one point rule (Gauss-Legendre one point rule)
47. Gauss Two point rule (Gauss-Legendre Two point rule)
48. Gauss Three point rule (Gauss-Legendre Three point rule)
49. Evaluation of Double Intergral Using Trapezium Rule
50. Evaluation of Double Intergral Using Simpsonâs rule
51. Introduction to Initial Value Problem for Ordinary Differential Equations
52. Reduction of second order equation to a first order system
53. Single Step Method
54. Multi step Methods
55. Taylor series Method
56. Modified Euler or Heunâs Methods
57. Runge Kutta Methods
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Numerical Methods & Analysis is part of Mathematics & mechanical engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
|Numerical Methods & Analysis Pro||Varies with device||0|
|4.0 and up||January 31, 2019||5+||Engineering Apps|
Download APK File ()