Description of Chess Repertoire Trainer Free For Android APK DownloadThis app is designed to help you perfectly execute the moves you selected for your openings. It uses advanced memorizing techniques (such as spaced repetition) which focus on your weaknesses.
What it means is that this app is able to identify the positions for which you have problems and help you to correct these weaknesses.
With this app, you only need to learn ONE move per position and prepare yourself for ALL possible responses from your opponent. Please note that many apps already exist to explore the different chess openings variants but this is not the purpose of this app. What make this app unique is that it will rather help you to execute a plan that you carefully prepared in advance. This will give you a serious advantage against any opponent.
If you like this app, you can buy the Pro version here:
A quick reference guide is available here:
? Ability to create folders and segregate openings in an organized way.
? Built-In chess engine (Stockfish) to help you find the best moves for your openings!
? Optionally resume playing against the chess engine when you reach the last position of an opening line.
? PGN files import (moves and comments), ideal chess book companion.
? Automatic identification of your openings using the encyclopedia of openings (ECO).
Several training modes possible.
? target weaknesses:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on your scores and targets your weaknesses.
? full coverage:
The computer simulates opponent moves sequentially and ensures to cover all possible paths of your repertoire.
The computer simulates opponent moves based on the probability of occurrence of each move during a game.
? flash cards:
The computer select random positions from your openings based on your weaknesses using the spaced repetition concept.
? Ability to backup your repertoire, restore it on another device, or share it with your friends !
Start training in just a few steps:
- Create an opening for White or Black that you want to include in your repertoire.
- Enter your best move manually for each position.
- Enter your moves automatically by importing a PGN database file (* see notes below).
- Use the chess engine to find the best moves for your openings.
- Enter opponent's most expected moves, and follow with your best move for each position.
- Optionally enter the probability of occurrence (low, normal, high) of each possible move of the opponent.
- Optionally enter a tag name (or comment) for a given position in order to help you memorize a position or a move to play during training.
- When you are ready, train against your repertoire.
- When you train, your score for the current position is displayed, giving you an instant snapshot of your success level for that position.
- A long press on the chessboard will copy the FEN to the clipboard.
1) PGN import is limited to 8 moves per game in free version
2) The program Stockfish is responsible for the intelligence of the chess play and can be found here:
The Chess Repertoire Trainer user interface and the Stockfish chess engine are strictly separated. - Added a button to skip the comment display delay
- Improved PGN file import performance.
- Bug fixes
|Chess Repertoire Trainer Free||4.3.1-demo||190||5.3 MB|
Download APK File (5.3 MB)